Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Heat is On!

We didn't get as many entries as I'd hoped which proves that some people are too busy, and some people suck. But I love these entries, and now the chances for those who entered is very good! Run through them (don't forget to check the 'older entries' tab at the bottom of the page) and place your vote for your favorite in the comments box beneath your favorite (any but your own work. I know, it's difficult because you worked hard.)

Thanks to each and every one of you. I'm going to send out some custom DADDY SCREAMED WITH US bookmarks to any of these sexy, talented contestants who wants to send me their address on FB as well. So everyone gets something! Vote! Win! Thanks again for your participation everyone, I really appreciate it! I can't wait to send out some prizes! yay!

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment